Online In-Service Workshops
The ProLiteracy Education Network website offers in-service workshops to enhance your tutoring skills. These courses are short, self-paced courses that are free and allow you to come back and complete the course at a later time.
ProLiteracy Education Network’s free online courses guide tutors and volunteers in quality literacy instruction and lifelong learning habits.
These courses focus on adult basic education (ABE), GED preparation, English language learning, reading, writing, numeracy, learning disabilities, assessment, goals setting, lesson planning, and parent education.
Click on the link to right to review the available courses and instructions to register for a course. Registration is very quick and only requires you to provide your name and email address.
- Click on link above.
- Click on a course title to view the course description.
- Click on “Register to this Course”.
- Click “Confirm”
- If you are a new user click on “Register Now”.
- Fill in required fields – First Name, Last Name and E-mail. Click Next.
- Create User Name and Password. Confirm Password. Click Finish. Remember User Name and Password for future access to online courses.
- Click on the “Begin” button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the title of the course.
- Click on the “Begin” button.
Now that you are registered please use the link below for future access to your registered courses. Just enter your User Name and Password and you will return to your course list: